“I understand what you are going through, and I am here to accompany you throughout the process.”
Researchers at The Harvard School of Public Health found that by making just 5 dietary changes can improve fertility by 69%. For those struggling with anovulatory infertility, these changes resulted in 80% improvement.
As a fertility & prenatal expert, we will work together by diving deeper to understand what is challenging you to have a family & tailor an individualized plan for you.
We’ll work on trying to identify the root cause of underlying issues that may have been dismissed by other healthcare providers and help you feel like your healthiest self.
Did you know that more than 75% of women relay on the internet for fertility and prenatal dietary information?
The latest research shows that internet is one of the top sources used to find prenatal-related nutrition information. The studies conclude that women perceived many internet sources of information to be untrustworthy.
As a fertility & prenatal expert, I will provide you with the most up-to-date nutrition science to cut through the confusion and misleading information. You’ll leave feeling confident in your daily food choices and walking through your fertility journey well nourished.
Did you know that you could NOW positively influence the future health of your baby?
A growing body of evidence shows that what you eat in the months leading up to conception helps to shape your baby’s future health as well as drastically impact your chances of conceiving.
Even couples who do not have any reproductive concerns should be consulting with a Fertility dietitian before trying for a baby to help correct any nutritional deficiencies, optimize lifestyle and weight for conception and pregnancy. Ideally, at least 3-6 months prior.
- I can help you with
- NDietary considerations & nutrition advice for individuals and healthy couples hoping to conceive- optimize health for genetic programming.
- NFemale fertility- optimizing egg health, managing and regulating fertility hormones.
- NMale fertility- optimizing sperm quality and increasing sperm count.
- NUnexplained infertility.
- NInfertility, including secondary infertility.
- NOvulatory dysfunctions (Hypothalamic Amenorrhea & irregular menstrual cycles).
- NRecurrent miscarriage.
- NImprove the success of Assisted reproduction therapies like IVF.
- NHelp prevent the development of gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.
- NWeight management for optimal fertility and pregnancy.
Choose an option to start
1:1 Virtual Express Supplement Consultation
$ 90 USD / 30 min.
- Designed to make you feel clear and confident you’re taking the right supplements, to fill in any nutrient gaps, to help give your baby the healthiest start in life.
- Review of blood test results
- Review of medical conditions & medication
- Accurate assessment of your prenatal nutritional status
- You will receive a personalized prenatal supplement plan (including instructions, where to buy, and dosage).
1:1 Virtual Initial Nutrition Assessment
$ 180 USD / 60-90 min.
- Comprehensive dietary assessment.
- Review of blood tests results & plan for further testing if required (either more blood lab or optional functional lab testing such as DUTCH hormone testing, GI MAP gut-healthy analysis and/or Omega 3 testing).
- Review medical conditions & medications.
- Review current supplementation, lifestyle & physical activity.
- Additional factors such as sleep, stress & mental wellbeing.
- Undertake a deep dive into your cycle health.
- Comprehensive report to your medical professionals.
- Recommendations will be summarised into a nutrition and lifestyle plan tailored to you and your goals, which may include a meal plan and or supplement advice as indicated and/or other educational resources.
Couple Virtual Initial Nutrition Assessment
$ 250 USD / 120 min.
- Same benefits as the 1:1 virtual initial nutrition assessment.
- Designed for healthy couples who are planning to conceive, willing to work on developing good and healthy habits, to not only enhance their fertility but to make sure there are giving their baby the best start in life and life-long health. Each client will receive an individual tailored nutrition plan, which may include a meal plan and or supplement advice as indicated and/or other educational resources.
1:1 Virtual Progress Review
$ 130 USD / 30-45 min.
- Follow-up, support & review of your given tailored nutritional & lifestyle plan.
- Check-up of your short term health goals progression.
- Review & adapt your plan as required.
- The number of review appointments needed varies from client to client. This will be discussed depending on your personal requirements at the end of your initial nutrition assessment.
*Review bundle available.
Master Your Fertility 8-Weeks Program
Fertility nutrition, functional & holistic
Work 1:1 with Sara to take deep dive into your health & fertility.
This signature coaching program is designed to support you on every step of your fertility journey, one bite at a time!
Whether you are just thinking about trying to conceive, struggling with unexplained infertility, looking at starting fertility treatment soon, looking to reduce your risk of miscarriage, or in your second round of IVF. This program will be tailored and personalized to your unique needs with other specific considerations to you and your goals.
That’s right, No matter where you are on your fertility journey, this signature program will improve your odds of taking home a vibrant and healthy baby.
*Open to both individuals and couples.
Are you ready to optimize your fertility?