“Congratulations! You have just discovered that you are expecting a beautiful bundle of joy. Let me guide you to find a healthy and feel-good pregnancy.”
Did you know that what you eat now could prevent your baby from developing future diseases?
The research links nutrition in early life can have a profound effect on the long-term health of your baby. Your nutrition & lifestyle play a critical role in fetal growth and developing immune system and risk of chronic disease.
During pregnancy, you have to eat intentionally and I’m here to make it easy for you. I’ll guide you through a healthy, feel-good pregnancy by using the most up-to-date nutrition science to create the best dietary and lifestyle strategies tailored for your specific needs.
Did you know that most women experience anxiety and fear around food during their pregnancy?
A qualitative study of pregnant mothers from New Zealand reported that women talk about food selection and restriction more than any other lifestyle topic, and they are overwhelmed by receiving such diverse information from such a variety of sources.
As a prenatal expert, I’ve done all the research, so you don’t have to spend any more minutes debating your every bite. I can help you to reduce confusion and anxiety about nutrition and boost your confidence throughout your pregnancy.
Did you know that 80% of mothers experience nausea, vomiting, reflux, and food craving during pregnancy?
Evidence shows that tailored dietary and lifestyle advice is effective in improving symptoms and recovering a good quality of life.
Working together I will help you to take back control of your pregnancy and increase the enjoyment of this beautiful moment of your life. Using the right nutritional and lifestyle advice we can manage pregnancy symptoms.
- I can help you with
- NKey nutrient strategies to help support the optimal health of mom and baby.
- NSpecific recommendations on supplements based on gaps that exist in your diet.
- NEducate you about food safety during pregnancy.
- NNutrition and lifestyle tips for managing morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms Boost energy levels.
- NGuide healthy pregnancy weight gain.
- NReduce the risk of pregnancy complications and manage existing conditions such as gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia.
- NPreparation for breastfeeding and postpartum healing period.
- NAnswer all pregnancy nutrition questions.
Choose an option to start
1:1 Virtual Express Supplement Consultation
$ 90 USD / 30 min.
- Designed to make you feel clear and confident you’re taking the right supplements, to fill in any nutrient gaps, to help give your baby the healthiest start in life.
- Review of blood test results.
- Review of medical conditions & medication.
- Accurate assessment of your pregnancy nutritional status.
- You will receive a personalized prenatal supplement plan (including instructions, where to buy, and dosage) Specific to your nutritional demands for each trimester of your pregnancy and pregnancy symptoms.
1:1 Virtual Initial Nutrition Assessment
$ 180 USD / 60-90 min.
- Comprehensive dietary assessment.
- Review of blood tests results & plan for further testing if required.
- Review medical conditions & medications.
- Review current supplementation, lifestyle & physical activity.
- Additional factors such as sleep, stress & mental wellbeing.
- Comprehensive report to your medical professionals.
- Recommendation will be summarised into a nutrition and lifestyle plan tailored to you and your goals, which may include a meal plan and or supplement advice as indicated and/or other educational resources.
1:1 Virtual Progress Review
$ 130 USD / 30-45 min.
- Follow-up, support & review of your given tailored nutritional & lifestyle plan.
- Check-up of your short term health goals progression.
- Review & adapt your plan as required.
- The number of review appointments needed varies from client to client. This will be discussed depending on your personal requirements at the end of your initial nutrition assessment.
*Review bundle available.