“You are not meant to be suffering, you can enjoy a fun and active life with the right dietary & lifestyle changes tailored to your specific symptoms”
Did you know that sadly most women live with painful periods, bloating, nausea, fatigue…?
Emerging research shows that a huge amount of women in their reproductive age are suffering hormone conditions such as PCOS, thyroid diseases, endometriosis, etc. which can hugely impact their quality of life, self-esteem, and mental health.
My goal is to help you to understand what is driving your symptoms. Provide you with a road map to try to mitigate your symptoms and live a happy and fulfilling life.
Did you know that reproductive conditions are significantly affecting fertility?
Reproductive conditions can make conceiving more challenging. But that doesn’t mean you cannot get pregnant.
Whether you have PCOS, endometriosis, Hashimoto’s, or another underlying condition affecting your fertility hormones.
I will work with you to make a personalized action plan that boosts your fertility naturally and improves your chances of having a healthy pregnancy.
- I can help you with
- NPolycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- NIrritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- NCoeliac disease.
- NInsulin resistance.
- NThyroid issues, including hypothyroidism & Hashimoto’s.
- NHypothalamic amenorrhoea.
Choose an option to start
1:1 Virtual Express Supplement Consultation
$ 90 USD / 30 min.
- Designed to make you feel clear and confident you’re taking the right supplements, to fill in any nutrient gaps, to help give your baby the healthiest start in life.
- Review of blood test results.
- Review of medical conditions & medication.
- Accurate assessment of your prenatal nutritional status.
- You will receive a personalized prenatal supplement plan (including instructions, where to buy, and dosage).
1:1 Virtual Initial Nutrition Assessment
$ 180 USD / 60-90 min.
- Comprehensive dietary assessment.
- Review of blood tests results & plan for further testing if required (either more blood lab or optional functional lab testing such as DUTCH hormone testing, GI MAP gut-healthy analysis).
- Review medical conditions & medications.
- Review current supplementation, lifestyle & physical activity.
- Additional factors such as sleep, stress & mental wellbeing.
- Undertake a deep dive into your cycle health.
- Comprehensive report to your medical professionals.
- Recommendations will be summarised into a nutrition and lifestyle plan tailored to you and your goals, which may include a meal plan and or supplement advice as indicated and/or other educational resources.
1:1 Virtual Progress Review
$ 130 USD / 30-45 min.
- Follow-up, support & review of your given tailored nutritional & lifestyle plan.
- Check-up of your short term health goals progression.
- Review & adapt your plan as required.
- The number of review appointments needed varies from client to client. This will be discussed depending on your personal requirements at the end of your initial nutrition assessment.
*Review bundle available.